Rap music? Brooke, really you need to do something about it! Cute pictures of Payton, keep them coming!
Brooke and Steven- Your baby is soo cute! Natalee told me that she looks like Steven and she so does!- Love, Shiloh
Booke I totaly love little Payton. I can't stop looking at Blogs:)
Brooke and Steve! I'm glad I check out your blog! It's good to see your faces, and Payron is a doll! Jeff and I might be in Spokane sometime soon to check out WSU. Maybe we could come visit. We'll talk later. Super cute pics though.- Stacy
Hey Cuz, you need more pics of Little Payton!:]Missin yah guys like CRAYZY!!!ILYA!~NaTasha~
we miss you guys at grandpa's funeral, i heard brooke and payton were sick :( hope you get better! loev the pixs of payton she is so dang cute!stefie
Hey Dallings,Ill just address it to all 3 of you, it is a lot easier. :]Well.......GET MORE PICS!!!hahaha!miss yah>~Love TONS! NaTasha~
Okay lady you have got to add some posts to your blog it has been months since your last one:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Rap music? Brooke, really you need to do something about it! Cute pictures of Payton, keep them coming!
Brooke and Steven- Your baby is soo cute! Natalee told me that she looks like Steven and she so does!- Love, Shiloh
Booke I totaly love little Payton. I can't stop looking at Blogs:)
Brooke and Steve! I'm glad I check out your blog! It's good to see your faces, and Payron is a doll! Jeff and I might be in Spokane sometime soon to check out WSU. Maybe we could come visit. We'll talk later. Super cute pics though.- Stacy
Hey Cuz, you need more pics of Little Payton!
:]
Missin yah guys like CRAYZY!!!
ILYA!
~NaTasha~
we miss you guys at grandpa's funeral, i heard brooke and payton were sick :( hope you get better! loev the pixs of payton she is so dang cute!
stefie
Hey Dallings,
Ill just address it to all 3 of you, it is a lot easier. :]
Well.......
GET MORE PICS!!!
hahaha!
miss yah>
~Love TONS! NaTasha~
Okay lady you have got to add some posts to your blog it has been months since your last one:)
Post a Comment