Yeah! An update! Well... it's about time! I showed my mom these pictures this weekend and she thins that Payton is just adorable. I'm going to take a stretch here and predict her future that she will be voted "Best eyes" in high school some day! Glad you guys are doing good. Tell Brooke I am having a girl too! She needs to let me in on how she makes all of her cute bows for Payton
2 comments:
She is so cute! It is fun to see her smile!
Yeah! An update! Well... it's about time! I showed my mom these pictures this weekend and she thins that Payton is just adorable. I'm going to take a stretch here and predict her future that she will be voted "Best eyes" in high school some day! Glad you guys are doing good. Tell Brooke I am having a girl too! She needs to let me in on how she makes all of her cute bows for Payton
Post a Comment