Friday, June 17, 2011

Payton turned 4! She got princess barbies for her birthday and couldn't love them more! Payton is so helpful to me and always has something sweet to say, we love you Payton.







5 comments:

Traci said...

Payton looks so big! But I guess Lainy is big too, so it makes sense... Congratulations on your new baby. She looks beautiful and perfect! We hope life is treating you guys well!
-The Hansens

The Cornett Family said...

Happy Birthday Payton!!! I can't believe how much the girls have grown!!! Brynlee is just beautiful, by the way. I'm so glad she's been such a good baby for you!!! Three girls must be so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

cute pix! love the princess barbies!

Dallings said...

What a little lady! We are glad our princess had a Happy Birthday! We miss you all.

David said...

Happy Birthday Little Payton Annie!!! Love you guys!