Oh so cute! You're girls are adorable! We walked by your apt. at hillside the other day and Reese yelled out, "Payton's house!". I was sad, because I had to remind her you moved away. We miss you guys!
What was the pink occasion? I notice even Steven dressed for it, impressive. So I hear you guys bought a house, I'm still disappointed it wasn't the Bennetts. :) That's pretty cool though, I'm sure your mom(s) love having you guys close again. The girls are just beautiful!
Those 2 little girls are sooooo darling! I can't believe how big they both have gotten! So excited about your new home! We're hoping to come up and visit sometime. We'll call first and come for a visit to see your new place! Such great news about Steven passing the bar! Love you guys!! Aunt Debbie
3 comments:
Oh so cute! You're girls are adorable! We walked by your apt. at hillside the other day and Reese yelled out, "Payton's house!". I was sad, because I had to remind her you moved away. We miss you guys!
What was the pink occasion? I notice even Steven dressed for it, impressive. So I hear you guys bought a house, I'm still disappointed it wasn't the Bennetts. :) That's pretty cool though, I'm sure your mom(s) love having you guys close again. The girls are just beautiful!
Those 2 little girls are sooooo darling! I can't believe how big they both have gotten! So excited about your new home! We're hoping to come up and visit sometime. We'll call first and come for a visit to see your new place! Such great news about Steven passing the bar! Love you guys!!
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment