Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tagged

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you
http://www.cornettfam.blogspot.com/
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

1. I am a fanatic about the sheets being clean. I have to have white sheets so I can Clorox them (that way I know they are really clean) and if Steven doesn’t shower before bed he has to at least wash his hands and feet really well.

2. I hate the thought of my ears not being clean. Not just mine I always check Payton’s ears and hate to admit it but I have been known to check Stevens too. I saw a boy with very dirty ears on the bus in elementary school and I have been paranoid ever since.

3. Even though I don’t always drink it, I have to have a glass of water on the nightstand when I go to bed. This one came from my mom she insisted we a “water glass” even though I know I didn’t ever drink it as a child.

4. I like my room really cold when I go to bed. I use to share a room with my little sister and froze her. This is where I got the nickname Ice queen. (Sorry Kate)

5. I always want to save everything! I have new socks with the tags on them from years ago. I'll save makeup, lotion, (even though I have well over 30 bottles). The one that drives Steven crazy saving my birthday money for years!

6. I am scared to death of cats! I haven’t always been this way. We had many cats growing up. This last summer my three year old niece tried to explain to me that Chester (the neighbor’s cat) was nice and he wouldn’t hurt me. Bless your heart for trying Halle, but part of me just doesn’t believe you.

I tag who ever wants to and Kara

3 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

Did you have a bad experience with Chester? I promise he's a nice cat. :) I do the water thing to, even though I never drink it in the middle of the night or in the morning, i still take on to bed with me. And I always have one hanging out with me thoughout the day. We're weird. :)

Amber said...

Brooke!! You just freakin' crack me up! (This is Amber Redd/Powell by the way). I came across your blog by coming across Jill's. I'd like to add you to my list, if that's ok. My blog is private, so if you send me your e-mail addy to smarts12@hotmail.com, I'll send you an invite.

Good to catch up with you...at least through the blog!

The Cornett Family said...

You are so funny! I love those little tag things because you find out so much about everyone. It's fun! I hope you're feeling well!